World-class Tattoo Services in New York City
For Real Tattoo Lovers
Ink is fashion.
Stayonpoint is the name.
Providing Award Winning Quality Tattoos For Over A Decade.
Discover Stayonpoint Tattoos, a renowned tattoo studio in the heart of NYC. With a strong reputation built on the support of our loyal clients, we have become a well-established name in the industry. Our studio has proudly hosted a diverse array of talented artists from across the world, making it a sought-after destination for those seeking exceptional artwork. Trust us to deliver a guaranteed masterpiece. Experience the artistry that sets Stayonpoint Tattoos apart. Visit our NYC studio today.
Make sure your tattoo heals right!
If you are wearing healing wrap
- Keep (recovery wrap) on for a period of 4 days. You can take a shower with the wrap on If you notice water gets in then take the whole thing off.
- On 4th day, during a shower, you want to take the wrap off, Peel from edges in toward the middle
- Once the wrap is off. Wash with antibacterial soap, be gentle, and let air dry.
- Start applying hustle butter for a duration of 1 or 2 weeks depending on how you heal. Read below
- If you see liquid floating around under the wrap and there are no open edges, do not panic, do not worry. That liquid is plasma, (ink + blood). It’s normal, is supposed to happen, it will not do anything to your tattoo. Once take the wrap off then you want to make sure you clean thoroughly but not rough
Using Hustle Butter
- Start applying hustle butter for a duration of 1 or 2 weeks depending on how you heal. Apply very little hustle butter because it spreads a lot so you will only need a small amount.
- If it’s still glossy after 20 minutes then you are applying too much. Repeat 2x a day or as you need depending on oily or dry skin. Keep applying for 1 or 2 weeks depending on how long your skin takes to heal. Everyone is different, we all heal differently.
Watch Our Artists Work
Discover an eclectic mix of artists with diverse styles,
all under one roof.
Highly Qualified Tattoo Artists
At our studio, you’ll find an array of talented artists who specialize in an impressive range of styles. From black and grey realism, traditional tattoos, trash-polka, new school, neotraditional, blackwork, portraits, full color realism, floral, dotwork, whip shading, tribal and of course, coverups.
Dboi is the founder and owner of Stayonpoint. A professional tattoo artist whose been in the industry for over a decade.
Ana is our resident artists whose been honing her craft in fineline and intricate details with her custom mandalas and ornamental pieces.
Welcome our returning guest artist @mrtiptattoos!
Tip will be available December 10-14 🗽
Check out his amazing work!
Welcome our returning guest artist @lucas_lopez_tattoo!
Lucas will be available early 2024 🗽
Check out his amazing work @lucas_lopez_tattoo!
Contact us for booking info/consultations
Let’s make something amazing 🤩 🎯